Everyone in our church should be part of a small group. It's how we grow within ourselves and within our church.
Belonging is key!
What makes for a GOOD Small Group?
- They gather regularly.
- They have a purpose, e.g. worship, fellowship, discipleship, ministry, evangelism, etc.
- They help each other grow in Spirit.
- They check on each other during times of need.
- They visit each other in the hospital.
- They provide meals for each other in difficult times.
- They provide opportunities to form lasting friendships.
- They share comfortably with one another.
- They take comfort in knowing that everything is confidential.
- They are welcoming and inviting to guests.
- They hold each other accountable for how they're participating in God's means of grace. (prayer, Bible study, worship, fasting, small groups, doing good)
Here is a list of small groups that are available. If you are currently in a small group, be INVOLVED with it. If you don't see one you like, contact Buster to create your own.
Please contact the church office if you would like information on a particular group.